| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bagotville, Qc in February is very cold at -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.2 °C (17.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.9 °C (-3.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49.3mm (1.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Bagotville, Qc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bagotville, Qc, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bagotville, Qc:
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 323.5 kms (201 miles) WNW
- Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) WNW
- Roberval, Qc, Canada - 95.7 kms (59.4 miles) WNW
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) S
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 363 kms (225.5 miles) SSW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) SW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 326.1 kms (202.7 miles) S
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 400.8 kms (249.1 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) SSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) ENE
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) E
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) E
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 414.8 kms (257.8 miles) ESE
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 276.9 kms (172 miles) SE
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 421.8 kms (262.1 miles) SE
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 378.4 kms (235.1 miles) SSE
- Orono, Me, Usa - 400.8 kms (249.1 miles) SSE