| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bagotville, Qc in October is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 77.8mm (3.1in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Bagotville, Qc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bagotville, Qc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bagotville, Qc:
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 323.5 kms (201 miles) WNW
- Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) WNW
- Roberval, Qc, Canada - 95.7 kms (59.4 miles) WNW
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) S
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) SW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 363 kms (225.5 miles) SSW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) SW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 326.1 kms (202.7 miles) S
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 400.8 kms (249.1 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) SSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 403.1 kms (250.5 miles) ENE
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) E
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) E
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 414.8 kms (257.8 miles) ESE
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 276.9 kms (172 miles) SE
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 421.8 kms (262.1 miles) SE
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 378.4 kms (235.1 miles) SSE
- Orono, Me, Usa - 400.8 kms (249.1 miles) SSE